Saturday, January 7, 2012

Recipes to come and a delicious smoothie!

Hey! I have a TON of recipes that I've been creating lately to post, including...Spaghetti with Hearty Sauce (this is very delicious and authentic-tasting!), Tomato Cumin Wild Rice Soup, 'Fried' Rice, and more!

For now, here's a absolutely yummy smoothie I made tonight.  Unfortunately, it's a rusty red-brown color, but it is tasty and sweet, and I think that makes up for it!

Deliciously Brown Smoothie
2 cups frozen pineapple
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 ripe banana, peeled
3 cups chard (red, rainbow, or green; or you could sub with kale, spinach, or lettuce)
Optional: I added a teaspoon of bee pollen.
Add enough water to cover the frozen fruit and blend until creamy and the raspberry seeds are pulverized.  Yummy!

Have a great weekend!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment